The vision of Wenzel, Bennett & Harris , P.C. is to :
- Listen carefully to understand the needs, concerns and preferences of each client and prospective client. Accept representation only in matters where our legal services meet those needs, concerns and preferences.
- Maintain focus on our core practice areas – business law, real estate, estate planning, litigation, elder law and health care. Assist clients to locate good representation from other professionals in matters outside our fields of expertise.
- Provide knowledgeable advice, practical information and effective solutions tailored to the specific circumstances and desires of each client.
- Respect the time of others. Be prepared and on time for appointments, Reply promptly to all client communication.
- Keep every client informed of the status of their legal matter, including fees and charges, on a continuing basis Help to “de-mystify” the legal issues affecting the client.
- Establish a relationship of confidence and trust with each client, founded on reliable, consistent service. “Do what you say you will do, when you say you will do it.”
- Maintain an experienced team of Alpena Michigan lawyers and support staff who work together effectively to deliver high – quality legal services and client satisfaction.
- Continuously improve our technology, outside resources, consultants, training and skills in order to respond to our clients’ legal needs quickly and efficiently.
- Create an office environment which is comfortable, well – organized, accessible, friendly and client-focused.